25.8.10

Confession #1.

Am I the only one who gets tired of the negative attitude and being the positive one? I know I do. I do my best to be happy for both of us, and I think I've done okay all summer. Now that school is starting back up and I have my own things to stress about, I think this may become a problem. I'm freaking out about a Spanish placement test that I have to take and when I was trying to talk about it to my sailor, he acted like I was all worked up over nothing. Okay, so maybe it's nothing to get extremely worked up over, but it kind of drives me nuts. He went on about, "The world is bowing down to me." and, "I would do anything to have what you have." When I try to tell him that he could have had what I have, he denies it and tells me that it's not in the cards for everyone. I know that. Not everyone has academics come easy to them, but if he would APPLY himself then maybe he would have had the opportunities I do. I know he can do better than what he is, but he just doesn't care enough. It drives me crazy when I know if he just puts in the extra hour or two a night, his test grades go up. So don't complain to me about not having opportunities when you don't apply yourself. To those of you who do apply yourselves and still don't get all the great opportunities, good for you. You tried! You did the best you could and at least you know that you really couldn't get that top honor or that A... You're the best students out there.

To those of you who waste away your talents and smarts, get off your lazy ass and do something with the life you've been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.