Okay. After hours upon hours of trying to make this silly thing look the way I want it to, I'm giving up... for now. I have a long "to-do" list and I've done nothing but make a signature today-which, by the way, I'm SUPER proud of. :) Check it out when you get to the bottom!
I decided yesterday to try this blogging thing out. Why not, right? I'm always looking for ways to fill my time, and I believe this just may be my biggest time-sucker yet. I'm an extremely determined person, so when I decide to do something, it will be done. And not just done- done well. If it's not done exactly the way I want, it doesn't leave my mind. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, my blog will be changing over the next few weeks... I just need some time to devote to it. :)
For now I'm off to the post-office to grab some stamps and the school to search out the Spanish teacher.
Suggestions for my blog? Let me know. :)

It looks great so far! :)
ReplyDelete